Every day is different in your world as we move through the uncertain demands and problems on HR rapidly increase. For example:
- Demand for big data analytics to explain the HR operations
- The CEO wants to know why you can't fill those critical openings faster
- The organizational processes say one thing but reality is totally different
- A manager explodes on your boss saying that they could do your job better than you can
Seen these events recently? That is only half the total picture of your organization.
You are the key to the success of the talent management and acquisition of strong talent for your organization. You are responsible for providing the organization with the proper key performance indicators to show that the organization is in alignment with their mission, values and goals.
You are also responsible for ensuring that supervisors and managers as well as rank and file employees understand the corporate policies and procedures. You have the responsibility to ensure that these processes are applied consistently and correctly.
You have the responsibility to learn the language of business so that you can communicate with the management of your organization in their space rather than yours.
This new perspective on the HR function makes your job easier and helps you advance your career. Do you understand the language of business?
Join us for two-days of intense learning that will enable you to speak that language of business just like your peers over in finance. Discover how to directly apply the Six Sigma methodology to your organization's HR processes and put them to use your first day back in the office. You will leave with real time access to tools, techniques, strategies, and methods to change your HR department. Return to the office empowered to bring change to your organization.
- Demonstrate your value through evidence based metrics to engage and empower the human capital assets within your organization.
- Demonstrate how everyone can take ownership of the processes you use everyday.
Develop critical thinking skills
Become a solution seeker not a problem solver
Speak the language of business
Become a change maestro
Improve the ROI of HR
Enhance your value in your organization
HR Manager (retired)
Major trade Association